Get local information, find the latest trail, river, and snow conditions, enjoy breakfast, excellent coffee, and good company. Our coffee house is public, and our B&B rooms make for a great place to stay.
Hours: OPEN 8-Noon Every Day
B&B guests can enjoy the view from the HUB's rooftop deck & hot tub.
- The HUB McCall's basecamp for active people
- Tanner Hall and other pro skiers at the HUB
- Inside The HUB coffee house
- Payette Lake, a couple blocks from The HUB
- Russ Fogel finishing a nice afternoon tour, Beaverdam Peak
- Endless singletrack mountain biking in McCall
- Duck Lake on the 20 mile trail, a great short hike
- Epic fly fishing for steelhead on the Little Salmon River
- The North Fork of the Payette River
- Camp on the Main Salmon River
- Dave Bingaman skiing the Tamarack Resort 'sidecountry'
- Fly fishing the South Fork of the Salmon River
- Jared Alexander running Hazard Creek Falls
- Michelle Groenevelt on the Secesh River Trail
- Payette Powder Guides yurt at Lick Creek Summit
- The HUB's lakeview rooftop deck and hot tub
The HUB is McCall's Meeting Place and Information Center for Backcountry Enthusiasts - and the Basecamp for these Guides, Clubs, and other Partner Organizations:
Payette Powder Guides are McCall's backcountry skiing experts, and feature yurt trips, avalanche classes, and mountain bike shuttles in the McCall, Idaho backcountry. The HUB is their basecamp in the frontcountry.
Salmon Raft is a McCall based outfitter on the Main Salmon River offering full day and multi-day trips on the Salmon River. They even offer transportation from the HUB to the river for an unforgettable adventure on the river.